external and innternal wall insualtion

External Insulation

Internal Dry Lining



External & Internal Wall Insulation

Unfortunately not all homes are suitable for cavity wall insulation, examples of these are houses built using hollow blocks (9” cavity blocks), solid walls with no cavity or stone finished properties. However there are other options available in the form of External and Internal Wall Insulation. Up to 40% of heat can be lost through external walls.

External Wall Insulation (EWI) is fitted to the exterior of the home and can be finished in a range of textures and colours. It is sometimes referred to a wrap around insulation as it wraps your home in Insulation. There are SEAI grants available for this External Wall Insulation of up to €4,500 depending on property type.

Internal Wall Insulation (IWI) also known as Dry-lining is fitted to the internal walls of your home. It is finished in a coat of plaster that is ready for you to add a coat of your favourite colour paint. There are SEAI grants available for this Internal Wall Insulation of up to €2,400 depending on property type.

Your Name:

We will only use your personal data for the purpose of responding to your query and will not retain it for longer than is necessary for this purpose.

Our services

Cavity wall insulation
Spray foam insulation
Attic insulation
Airtight solutions
New build insulation
Dormer insulation
Industrial insulation
External insulation
Dry lining / Internal insulation
Soffit insulation
Timber frame insulation
Sound proofing
Fire proofing
Heating system upgrades
Heating control upgrades
BER assessment & certification