Health and Safety Policy
Call Us 046 9246730
Health and Safety Policy
It is the policy of Cooper Insulations to promote high standards of health, safety andwelfare that comply with the provisions and requirements of the Safety, Health andWelfare at Work Act 2005 and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (GeneralApplication) 2007 Regulations, the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction)2006 Regulations as well as all other statutory provisions and Codes of Practice.
We are committed to prevention of injury and ill health to the safety of our staff and weare committed to ensuring the safety of visitors, clients and contractors on our varioussites / workplaces under our control. It is the policy of management at Cooper Insulation:
- To ensure that all employees realise that they have a responsibility to co-operatewith Management, in order to achieve a healthy and safe workplace and to takereasonable care of themselves and others.
- To consult with all staff and employees on matters of health and safety.
- To co-operate with, and seek the co-operation of, clients, main contractors, sub-contractors and enforcing authorities, to ensure work is carried out in a safemanner.
- To review the contents of this Safety Statement as changes occur in this operationand periodically, to ensure this document is relevant.
- To bring the contents of the Safety Statement to all employees attention, at leastannually, by providing them with access to the document.
- To provide sufficient resources for the implementation of this policy and to seekcompetent advice if required.
- To work in accordance with any Joint Safety Agreements, approved by theHealth and Safety Authority, in relation to the construction industry.
- To provide health surveillance where a need is identified by a risk assessment orwhere prescribed by law.
- To source materials that complies with the appropriate safety standards.
The senior management team of CooperInsulations have planned and establishedmeasurable objectives and targets based on the Health and Safety Policy. Theseobjectives are regularly reviewed and measured to ensure they reflect the activities ofthe company. Management also strive to build on the health and safety managementsystem we have achieved through a process of continuous improvement.
Dated: 2nd May 2011
Co. Dublin, Co. Louth, Co. Meath, Co. Loais, Co. Offaly, Co. Westmeath, Co. Kildare, Co. Carlow, Co. Kilkenny, Co. Wexford, Co. Wicklow, Co Cavan, Co. Monaghan. Co. Wicklow, Dublin, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Navan, Kilkenny, Carlow, Naas, Newbridge, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Celbridge, Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Tullamore, Kells, Arklow, Ashbourne, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Athy, Skerries, Longford, Dungarvan, Portmarnock, Rush, Trim, Kildare, Thurles